Thursday, February 23, 2006

Entered Apprentice

Last night I was picked up by Kent and brought to the lodge where I had my Entered Apprentice degree. Oh how wonderful it was too! There were two of us that night and it was decided that I was to go first. Everything went great. Kent opened and closed lodge but did not preside over the degree, instead it was Josh Perez, the Junior Warden, who filled in as Worshipful Master.

Before the lecture when I was reclothed, I was allowed to attend while the other person, Ed, took his degree. I felt extremely proud and honored to be able to sit at lodge and be able to witness what I had just went through. A lot of things made more sense watching it when the experience was so fresh.

When I was watching the degree I realized that I had no reason to be nervous. It was everyone else that had to the work, I just had to relax and enjoy the ride. Luckily when I has duly prepared all my nerves evaporated and I was left completely calm.

Now I need to learn and memorize what went on, then I can take my proficiency and advance onward!


3 Comments:

Blogger munkholt said...

Congratulations, Brother.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Thank you!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations... I just went through my EA initiation on wednesday night. What and exciting experience.

Christopher Gross

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home