Sunday, January 22, 2006

An idealistic goal

When I first started to look seriously at Freemasonry, I found a lot of information about the Craft but not a lot of information about the people in it. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, maybe there isn't a lot of personal information out there. Regardless, I choose to start a blog to chronicle my Masonic Journey.

I plan on posting my experiences, my impressions and thoughts on Freemasonry as I progress in the Craft. I hope that what I go through and what I learn will help those who ever read this. If not then it will just serve as a repository of my memories!

I've read that 'Masonry takes a good man and makes him better'. I sure hope that is true!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andi96 said...

I just wanted to let you know that the wife and kids are behind you and support you completely. I may not know much about Masonary but if it's something you feel passionate about, then how can I not be there for you at the beginning. I'm sure if the kids were old enough to understand, they would say the same thing. I know you will learn a lot about yourself and with your good heart, you will go far with any group you choose to be apart of. I have faith in you and the Mason's will find out they are the fortunate ones because your enthusiasm is quite addicting.
We wish you all the luck in the world and hope you find a lot of joy going down this path.
Love,
your family

2:34 PM  
Blogger Masonic Traveler said...

Welcome to the fraternity. The steps fromt he application may seem long, but they are duly measured and will get you to where you want to go.

i look forward to greeting you as a brother.

1:15 AM  
Blogger munkholt said...

Hello Jeremy,

I just want to wish you good luck on your journey. Enthusiasm and the love and support of your family sounds like a winning combination.

I was Initiated two months ago, and even though I was very excited before I got in, the reality as exeeded my hopes.

I made a diary leading to the Initiation:
http://frimurer.squarespace.com/journey/

Looking forward to calling you Brother.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home